At the end of our second date, Nilla asked me if he was too vanilla for me. I laughed, because the question was kind of silly.
I guess because I mess around with Flint sometimes and I’m a kinky girl, he assumed that I only gravitated to kinky people when looking for partners. Which is, I understand, how some kinky people navigate non-monogamy and partner-finding.
But let me lay out our second date for you:
- He picked me up and brought me to his place.
- We took a few bong rips and watched The Muppets, which was the best thing to do.
- When I said I didn’t want to have sex right away, he asked instead if he could go down on me. To which I was like, uhhh, yeah.
- He was really good at that. Like, I mean, full-on loving the pussy good at it. Like, way beyond spelling the alphabet with his tongue good at it. Like, enthusiastic, game-changingly good at it.
- When I sucked his cock, he actually murmured, “how do you even do that?” at one point which might be the best testimonial ever.
So, no, when a guy grabs my hips, throws me down and makes sweet face-love to my pussy, he is not too vanilla for me.