Caught myself a new toy
With Violet & tumblr-less hottie
~please leave caption
26. Something that will never fail to get me horny? Definitely when people (consensually) kiss my neck.
38. Haha, I’m not sure how to define a sexual compliment. The first guy who ever went down on me said that I looked like a goddess. Which is like, pretty high praise for someone to say before they go down on you.
81. Heck yes, I like being called a slut or whore in bed.
Oh my gosh that driiiiip.
“And you’re my favorite flavor.”
61. You folks are so interested in the masturbation questions! Yes, I love watching Pup and Leo masturbate. Or just like my partners generally. I love watching people masturbate. I love watching people make themselves feel good. I love watching their faces.
62. Yes, people have watched me masturbate quite a bit. It’s so blushy I sometimes can barely handle it.
64. I’m not that much of a toy-user for masturbation. I usually just lie around and rub my clit. I’m not good enough at multitasking to like…get any kind of combo clit/fingering action going simultaneously.
46. One random object I’ve used to masturbate? Gosh, you guys are really curious about my masturbation habits. I’ve popped the razor-bit off that one vibrating Venus razor. So it was just a vibrating stick, basically.
77. Honestly, my dreams aren’t super coherent most of the time! So my sex dreams are just usually kinda surreal. Like, they’re more like those art house films with heavy nudity and sexual content than like porn. Not to say that they have artistic merit. They genuinely don’t.
Handoff, Part One
“Take a moment and really LOOK at the diorama!” said the museum docent. “And close your eyes.”
“What?” I said. “Why?”
“Don’t just picture it! Try to feel it. Hear it,” she urged.
I peered at the fanciful nineteenth-century taxidermy case, which featured two lions fighting a probably racist caricature. Ivy, standing a few feet away, was waging her own battle with contained laughter.
“What do you hear?” said the docent.
“Screaming?” I said.
“Are you in creative writing?”
I looked at her, a bit furrowed. I realize that higher-education students come from many age brackets, but I am pretty far from passing for an undergrad.
“No?” I said, with a bit of hesitation; I mean, writing was—in a way—the reason I was here to visit.
“Well, if you were writing a story about this moment,” she forged on, “what would it feel like?”
I looked at the sand heaped around the bottom of the case, and the wild-eyed, splay-legged camel within.
“Hot?” I replied.
Ivy and Flora, actively pretending not to know me, were no help at all. It took me a few more minutes to escape and flee toward the larger east gallery, blessedly free of taxidermy, during which they were busy charming each other.
It was another hour before Ivy sidled up to me, alone, in a side room filled with burial artifacts that no one had ever bothered to sort.
“Usually when I’m considering whether to have a scene with someone,” I said, “I’d start with a conversation about our… you know, kinks and interests.”
“Right,” said Ivy. “But I think we’ve got that covered.
“Has it really been that many years since the first time we interacted?”
“Yup,” she said. “I was a baby.”
“Cheer up,” she said. “I’m all grown up now!”
Later still, at the hotel, I ran my fingertips down her arms and felt her prickle and shiver. She was standing very still, lips parted; I ran my fingers back along her thigh, drawing her skirt up, and up, and up—until it became clear that she had chosen to forgo her panties for this first meeting with a new old friend.
“Naughty girl,” I murmured, smiling. “Is it all right if I call you that?”
She nodded, and took a deep breath. “What should I call you?”
“Well, we are almost strangers,” I said. “Why don’t we try… ‘Mister?’”
“Okay, Mister,” she said, in a voice that didn’t sound very grown up at all.
41. The first time I masturbated was when I was like a sophomore in high school. A guy I was dating legitimately was shocked when I told him I never had and he made me a flipping diagram.
55. Tbh going commando is my default. I prefer it.
70. Yes, I have bought a sex toy. I think the most recent thing I bought (it’s been a little bit) was a glass dildo. The first thing I ever bought was a little vibrating bullet.
Nah. We’ve talked about getting married and have a pretty clear idea of like mutual future expectations of like certain milestones. But at this point, we’ve lived together and we moved to a new city together and all of it works as it is. So neither of us see the point of like taking the kind of time we currently do not have to like plan a wedding and whatnot.
3. Ah, you all love to make me feel embarrassed. I’ve already answered this one, but I’ll be a good sport and provide another. Lately, I have been really interested in trying encasement again. It is so wasteful, so probably not with plastic wrap again. But I liked the feeling of being wrapped up and played with a whole lot.
10. Yes, I have been caught masturbating. No, it is not fun, despite what porn might lead you to believe.
18. Yeah, sure, dressing up for sex can be fun. Lingerie’s cute. I prefer the look latex to leather, blah blah. I have cat ears, a little lacy maid costumey-looking thing, some other stuff. I don’t do it that often just for sex, though. It’s usually more for play parties. Wish I had more occasions and reasons to dress up for shit, though.